Forex Bitcoin Forum

Bitcoin Forex Forum

• Forex Games
  • Forum
  • Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
      Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      

Thread: Trend Expert Adviser for MT5 trading platform

1. #1 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Trend Expert Adviser for MT5 trading platform

Hy guys,

if you love automation trading I develop expert advisors for the MT5 trading platform. From time to time, some of my projects are publicly available on my GitHub profile. So, you have opportunities to download some of my projects for free. Now I suggest one of my projects called: "Trend EA". This EA using a custom indicator for making trading decisions and open buy or sell order. It's a basic code, but if you know to code you can easily upgrade this EA adding more function, laik a Trailing Stop, Brea-Even, only buy, only sell, etc...

EA it's available for clone/download on the following link: https://github.com/gandra70/Trend-EA

Pay attention! It's an mq5 file, not executable. You must insert these files into your meta editor and compile it. So, if you want an advanced version of this EA which contains TralingStop, Fast Trail, BreakEven, Only BUY, Only SELL, contact me.

Happy trading
      Dragan Drenjanin

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gandra For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2 )

Subscribe to this Thread (19)