Forex Bitcoin Forum

Bitcoin Forex Forum

• Forex Games
  • Forum
  • Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
      Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: do technical actually work

1. #12 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by AbdulShiek View Post
      You are correct. We should know the primary causes of how the price changes. I think the people who read a lot about economic news have a good chance to make profits in this kind of industry.
      I agree with you. But I also think that technical analysis is a great help to new traders. Especially those who are still not capable enough to digest economic news and make decisions from that alone. They need the opinion of more experienced traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #11 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Newbie_trader View Post
      As a trader, I don't rely on technical analysis. I admit that when I started my trading activities last year, I don't trust my trading capabilities But that was before. Everything has changed. Now, I am beginning to understand everything about cryptocurrencies. The movement has something to do with the current economic condition.
      You are correct. We should know the primary causes of how the price changes. I think the people who read a lot about economic news have a good chance to make profits in this kind of industry.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #10 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      As a trader, I don't rely on technical analysis. I admit that when I started my trading activities last year, I don't trust my trading capabilities But that was before. Everything has changed. Now, I am beginning to understand everything about cryptocurrencies. The movement has something to do with the current economic condition.

4. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Newbie_trader For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1 )

5. #9 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cid View Post
      I used to follow some crypto analysts back then, and that makes my trading a failure due to misleading predictions.
      You should have made due diligence because this industry has full of fake professionals.

6. #8 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Trader_Rob View Post
      Technical analysis is a helpful guide. It may not work all the time but at least it gives you an idea on what could happen in the market.
      I used to follow some crypto analysts back then, and that makes my trading a failure due to misleading predictions.

7. #7 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Technical analysis is a helpful guide. It may not work all the time but at least it gives you an idea on what could happen in the market.

8. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Trader_Rob For This Useful Post:

Mr. Cid (01-20-2020)

9. #6 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cid View Post
      Technical analysis won't work in the market hype. Traders seem to get a correct prediction when the market is stable.
      It does not always work during a difficult situation.

10. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to AbdulShiek For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1 )

11. #5 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Technical analysis won't work in the market hype. Traders seem to get a correct prediction when the market is stable.

12. #4 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Technical analysis is a way of smart guessing the future pricing of a certain asset. This is based on the past pricing of Bitcoin, for instance, and it helps you make a sound decision.

13. #3 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Technical analysis can lead us to the right path. It helps a trader to make a firm decision.