Forex Bitcoin Forum

Bitcoin Forex Forum

• Forex Games
  • Forum
  • Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
      Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      

Thread: bitcoin is the future of the modern world.

1. #11 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by crowplayer View Post
      People in and out of crypto see them as bubble that will pop, causing prices to crash badly. The bubble will pop. Vitalik is right. 90% of tokens will fail. The 10% of projects that make it through the bloodbath will turn into the Amazon, Google and Facebook of tomorrow and likely even the JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs as well, not to mention maybe even the governments of the future, like digital direct democracies or liquid democracies.
      Innovation is hard work.
      I know that this has been an issue since long ago. But as Bitcoin is now, I don't think it will be a bubble that will just suddenly pop. I think it has become stronger now.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Trader_Rob For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1 )