Forex Bitcoin Forum

Bitcoin Forex Forum

• Forex Games
  • Forum
  • Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
      Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      

Thread: Which platform do you use to trade bitcoin?

1. #10 Collapse post
      Thanks
      I have been using FreshForex broker for several months even for bitcoin trading. I am using this platform pus finance. Basically, here I regularly get 1:2000 leverage facilities and many more outstanding facilities.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #9 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Coinbase is without doubt one of the best cryptocurrency trading market in the industry, it also is one of the most professional options when it comes to a Bitcoin market. It offers simple buying and selling of Bitcoins, in one of the most secure environments in the industry

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #8 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I have tried other platforms before like the one provided by my broker but I still prefer the MT4. It has universality which makes it familiar to all traders and easy to use.

4. #7 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I think almost everyone favors the MT4 platform because of its productive interface and its usability. I prefer to use this as well because of its simplicity.

5. #6 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      MetaTrader 4 Mac Start Trading With Powerful Platform. Start Trading Now With FXTM & Get Access To The Most Essential Tools! Globally Trusted Broker. Learn to Trade. International Broker. Free Technical Analysis. Fast Withdrawals. Free Demo Account.

6. #5 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I use MT4, I'm already in love with their trial version. It has Stop Loss and Take Profit functions, instant alerts and you can even subscribe to analysts portfolios to get more profit. I can recommend you to try fumgo.com because it's really great trading platform.

7. #4 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      MT4 is still my go-to platform. It is the most familiar and has the most user-friendly interface.

8. #3 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Recently I have been using the MetaTrader 4 platform , and I am quite satisfied. Pretty convenient, which makes life easier. And I like interface. :D

9. #2 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I have been using the MetaTrader 4 platform since last year. It didn't give me problems and all my orders were executed smoothly.
      Last edited by Mr. Cid; 11-13-2019 at 03:18 AM.

10. #1 Collapse post
      Senior Member Alexthedefender04's Avatar
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Which platform do you use to trade bitcoin?

Which platform do you use to trade bitcoin?