Bitcoin Forex Forum

• Forex Games
  • Forum

Thread: Anyone actually making money from Binary?

1. #6 Collapse post
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD
      (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I honestly would like to try Binary. Despite the negative issues about it, I still see a lot of testaments saying that they are happy trading Binary. Currently, I am in the process of studying Binary and practicing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #5 Collapse post
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD
      (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Sendo12 View Post
      Let us not generalize Binary as frauds; haven. If you choose the right broker, you will have a productive time trading Binary. The profit on this one depends on your bet which will be executed at a certain time frame. This system may not work for some, but I tried it and it was okay for me.
      You are right, my friend. People have become scared of Binary because a lot said that they were scammed by it. But it really depends on your broker. If your broker is trusted, then feel free to explore binary options.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #4 Collapse post
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD
      (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Let us not generalize Binary as frauds; haven. If you choose the right broker, you will have a productive time trading Binary. The profit on this one depends on your bet which will be executed at a certain time frame. This system may not work for some, but I tried it and it was okay for me.

4. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Sendo12 For This Useful Post:

Aya (07-19-2019)

5. #3 Collapse post
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD
      (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      a lot of fraud goes on in binary, so it’s best to just stay away. I’ve seen too many posts from people having bad experiences with binary

6. #2 Collapse post
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD
      (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      There were so many ads about binary saying that it’s very easy to earn money there. :sweat_smile: But after talking with the other members, I realized that it might not be for me since it’s super risky! :confounded:

7. #1 Collapse post
      Senior Member darexgeorgieviya04's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD
      (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Anyone actually making money from Binary?

Anyone actually making money from Binary? Like long term?

8. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to darexgeorgieviya04 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1 )