Forex Bitcoin Forum

Bitcoin Forex Forum

• Forex Games
  • Forum
  • Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
      Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Underrated cryptocurrency

1. #1 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Underrated cryptocurrency

This 2019, what do you think are the coins that are not so popular but still has potential in the market?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trader_Rob For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1 )

3. #2 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      For me it's NEO. It uses high-end smart contracts and is written in various programming language. I think that indicates the the coin is flexible and advance.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Sendo12 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1 )

5. #3 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I think Nano has the potential to grow beyond the users' expectation. Currently, it is rank as the 23rd largest cryptocurrency by market cap. The bloxk lattice system makes them more popular because it works very well.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Cid For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1 )

7. #4 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cid View Post
      I think Nano has the potential to grow beyond the users' expectation. Currently, it is rank as the 23rd largest cryptocurrency by market cap. The bloxk lattice system makes them more popular because it works very well.
      Nano is very similar to Bitcoin. It aims to perform transactions by decentralized and secure network. The only good thing about Nano is it doesn't have fees.

8. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to AbdulShiek For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1 )

9. #5 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      For me it's Enjin Coin. It has only been more talked about because of the announcement that the S10 phone would be able to store the project's tokens but looking back, it wasn't as much given attention despite its role in the tokenization of gaming assets.

10. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Aya For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1 )

11. #6 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      The underrated coins are the once i usually target in trading. They are like the penny stock and they have the potentials of becoming blue chips. There are many coin which i bought and now looking at them, i am sk excited.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kachinna For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1 )

13. #7 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Projects that can be a great long-term investment. A few months ago, the cryptocurrency market experienced a period of sharp drop in prices, and the overall market capitalization of the industry continues to decline. We see how investors are worried with each new wave of price reductions, but, like in any other markets, who cares about war and who are related to their mother.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clausfx For This Useful Post:

Njoki (08-11-2020), Unregistered (1 )

15. #8 Collapse post
      Thanks
      I have been trading them for so long and its important you realize that this is the space you can lose everything, so when you look at the underated some of them just naturally die of and it destroys so many peoples investment potfolio so its important we are able to really realize the good things that work for you so try as hard to really define what is good for you , under rated coins sometimes can perform so well that they will reward you

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wekesa For This Useful Post:

Njoki (08-11-2020), Unregistered (1 )

17. #9 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I have always thought of getting into the underated coins in as a business but the worst hit me, as I was trying in the end I always found out I was buying dying coins, thats the reason I stopped, very few were performing, its either I get a return for my money or I lost so thats why I changed everything

18. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Njoki For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1 )

19. #10 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I don't know much about this crypto currency please gist me more

20. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Dave10428 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1 )

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open