Forex Bitcoin Forum

Bitcoin Forex Forum

• Forex Games
  • Forum
  • Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
      Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How Many of You Think #Bitcoin will fall below $2000?

1. #3 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      If there will be no market revolution, then it's possible but I still hope it doesn't.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Very possible situation, i read everyone is expect bitcoin to fall further below 5000 and i think it has good chance to fall to your mentioned 2000 level. i would not buy it at any price however looking at your chart it is very weak and unstable...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #1 Collapse post
      Senior Member darexgeorgieviya04's Avatar
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

How Many of You Think #Bitcoin will fall below $2000?

According to me, I think #bitcoin won't find any legitimate buyers until & unless it falls below $2000.

And, it's only when it falls below $2000, it will bring back the buying demand & strong bullish sentiment into the market until then bears will be pushing it down after every rally.

And, even from Technical Point of view, I do see #bitcoin falling below $2000 in coming months.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to darexgeorgieviya04 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (3 )

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open