Forex Bitcoin Forum

Bitcoin Forex Forum

• Forex Games
  • Forum
  • Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
      Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      

Thread: Best and Worst Advice on Cryptocurrency

1. #6 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      When you invest with virtual account, you are just practicing. Its important to understand that virtual account is for practice so that you don't stay on it and forget that you have to start trading real to earn. Set a time line for trading in virtual and movie to live.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #5 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      We should invest more time in the virtual account. Knowledge from the virtual account is really necessary to guarantee the best result.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AbdulShiek For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2 )

4. #4 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      There is no real advice for trading cryptocurrencies. The best advice you can get in the business is having a good risk management and money management.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kachinna For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2 )

6. #3 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Before I started in this industry, there has always been an advice saying that I should research about the cryptocurrency before investing on it. Somehow implying that knowing more about the coin is going to give better results. When in reality, researching will give you knowledge but will not make the coin predictable.

7. #2 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I guess the best advice I received so far is to always make sure that my emotions are settled before I make a move in the investment.

As for the worst, I remember when I was a novice, I joined this forum and asked for some tips. One of the members told me that stop loss is not necessary because I might miss the sudden change in direction where I could have profited instead. Some disagreed with him but many also agreed. I did that but only bad results came up.

8. #1 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Best and Worst Advice on Cryptocurrency

Hi, can you share the best and the worst (if there is any) advice that you have received from anyone regarding cryptocurrency?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trader_Rob For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2 )