Forex Bitcoin Forum

Bitcoin Forex Forum

• Forex Games
  • Forum
  • Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
      Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: which trading is best for me daily or long term?

1. #1 Collapse post
      Thanks

which trading is best for me daily or long term?

Thanks in advance.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Juskopo For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2 )

3. #2 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I'd go for long-term because it doesn't require a significant time investment.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Newbie_trader For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2 )

5. #3 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      It depends on many other factors like your goal in this investment, your work and the time you can spend on trading.

6. #4 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      If you are willing to monitor your trades every now and then, go for short-term trading. If not, then just go with long-term.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sendo12 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2 )

8. #5 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Juskopo View Post
      Thanks in advance.
      What are your trading capabilities? Do you really have that knowledge about candle charts, and RSI works? If yes, then you have a better future in Intraday trading activities.

9. #6 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I attempted intraday trading at first. But I got confused on the movements in the market so I was not able to make wise decisions. For now, I opted for long-term trading because that is what suits the limit of my current knowledge.

10. #7 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Juskopo View Post
      Thanks in advance.
      If you know how to trade and calculate the market movement very well, then I would suggest day trading. It is something that you have to analyze while not rushing everything.

11. #8 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      my dear sir you want to invest for the long term or do day trading, consider the pros and ... If you want to day-trade futures, it's best to start with at least $5,000 to $7,500

12. #9 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by ayazfx View Post
      my dear sir you want to invest for the long term or do day trading, consider the pros and ... If you want to day-trade futures, it's best to start with at least $5,000 to $7,500
      I think that amount is too much. Someone can start with 50 USD.

13. #10 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I would advice you go for daily trading. The long term trading has a huge profit. Like when you buy Bitcoin at the rate of $5000 and you sell for $15000 , you have made a lot of profit. And this might take a year or two. But daily, you will earn little. But when you add the little for a year or two, it will be more long term trading gain in lot of multiples.