Bitcoin Forex Forum
Forex Community Place

Thread: Bitcoin slid to the lowest point in 3 months

Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    (What is this?)
    Thanks

Bitcoin slid to the lowest point in 3 months

if you are looking at the value of bitcoin you would find that it has slid down to USD$6200 which is the lowest point in 3 months after hitting a record high of USD$19511. It is lost more than 50% of the value. There are warning signs that it would plummet further.

However, those paddling cryptocurrencies are saying this is a great time to buy. I am not sure who to believe?

What is your thoughts, would the value go down further, or do you think it would rebound soon?

Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Well, am not a great fan of bitcoin, I don't even invest or trade on it. Am just interested reading about it, a very interesting bubble as they say. Looks like the haters are right, bitcoin is heading for a big fall. But who knows, many will jump and buy bitcoin and somehow the price can regain it's former glory, but am not so sure this time. My question is, who is brave enough to buy this very unstable and shaky cyrptocurrency called bitcoin at this low point?

Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by darexgeorgieviya04 View Post
    Well, am not a great fan of bitcoin, I don't even invest or trade on it. Am just interested reading about it, a very interesting bubble as they say. Looks like the haters are right, bitcoin is heading for a big fall. But who knows, many will jump and buy bitcoin and somehow the price can regain it's former glory, but am not so sure this time. My question is, who is brave enough to buy this very unstable and shaky cyrptocurrency called bitcoin at this low point?
    When you think positively about the future of Bitcoin, you are hoping that its price will increase again. And with that thinking, you wouldn't mind buying in this bear market. In fact, it will be an advantage to buy when the price is this low.

Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aya View Post
    When you think positively about the future of Bitcoin, you are hoping that its price will increase again. And with that thinking, you wouldn't mind buying in this bear market. In fact, it will be an advantage to buy when the price is this low.
    But I must say, we still cannot blame those who are highly hesitant to buy any more Bitcoins. They need to be very wise in their every decision especially with its current situation.

Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Bitcoin is a financial asset and like others their values are not stable which means sliding is a normal thing for them. When it slides, it also has the ability to come up again.

Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kachinna View Post
    Bitcoin is a financial asset and like others their values are not stable which means sliding is a normal thing for them. When it slides, it also has the ability to come up again.
    Like now, from around $3000 earlier this year, Bitcoin has gone up to $10,000 once again. I am also hoping it would go even higher.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trader_Rob For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2 )

Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PALM View Post
    if you are looking at the value of bitcoin you would find that it has slid down to USD$6200 which is the lowest point in 3 months after hitting a record high of USD$19511. It is lost more than 50% of the value. There are warning signs that it would plummet further.

However, those paddling cryptocurrencies are saying this is a great time to buy. I am not sure who to believe?

What is your thoughts, would the value go down further, or do you think it would rebound soon?
    The Bitcoin is slowly recovering. It may not hit to 19k USD but the good thing is it almost double the price of November 2018.