Bitcoin Forex Forum | Forex Community Place
Bitcoin Forex Forum
Forex Community Place
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: if you would buy ether for 1$ look where you could be now?

1. #11 Collapse post
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by AbdulShiek View Post
    Same here! We are too naive back then. We easily believe in the information circulated on the Internet.
    That's the downside of the Internet. Anyone can spread lies about a certain thing. So, it is our responsibility to verify things to avoid getting fooled by someone.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. InstaForex
  3. #12 Collapse post
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Thats very truel , not only ether , even doge or bitcoin , the coins were at that time nothing more than something we thought would pass, but I have learnt to understand and appreciate everything with its own time, I have been enjoying the lots of things that have happened in this place and losing when I had everything in my finger tips was the only worst thing I have ever imagined I felt

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #13 Collapse post
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cid View Post
    That's the downside of the Internet. Anyone can spread lies about a certain thing. So, it is our responsibility to verify things to avoid getting fooled by someone.
    But of course, it is also a factor that even tho some of those were lies or black propaganda, Bitcoin was really highly criticized back then and it was a little unwise to invest everything on an asset that is highly risky.

5. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/">InstaForex</a>
  6. #14 Collapse post
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    You're totally correct, as a woman being we need to verify things before jumping to conclusion,if not you would get the fact you need about such things.