Bitcoin Forex Forum | Forex Community Place
Bitcoin Forex Forum
Forex Community Place

Thread: Ethereum vs. Ripple

Ethereum vs. Ripple

Guys, I haven't tried Ripple because it's not available on my broker. Which is better to buy Ethereum or Ripple?

I suggests to choose Ethereum if you want to go for a short term. Select Ripple if you want to invest for a long period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie_trader View Post
    I suggests to choose Ethereum if you want to go for a short term. Select Ripple if you want to invest for a long period of time.
    Okay, I also heard that Ripple is more profitable than Ethereum. Is this true?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Cid For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cid View Post
    Okay, I also heard that Ripple is more profitable than Ethereum. Is this true?
    What you heard is right IF you know how to control your emotions.

I would recommend Ethereum for ease and convenience in transactions. You can purchase Ethereum using your credit or debit card since it is available in most exchanges. While some smaller exchanges require Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ripple. But if in terms of profitability, I think both just weigh the same since your profit will depend on how you strategize.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Aya For This Useful Post:

Sendo12 (04-22-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Aya View Post
    I would recommend Ethereum for ease and convenience in transactions. You can purchase Ethereum using your credit or debit card since it is available in most exchanges. While some smaller exchanges require Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ripple. But if in terms of profitability, I think both just weigh the same since your profit will depend on how you strategize.
    I agree with you. Ripple is a little less accessible. Just as Mr. Cid said, it is not available in his broker. But it is worthwhile to invest on Ripple because it has a faster and cheaper transfer rate than BTC or ETH.

10. InstaForex
    Quote Originally Posted by Stsharo View Post
    I never trade ETH and I don't have any info about it. All I need is an information now
    Many have invested in Ethereum because they are accepting token. Ethereum also provides unique technological features.