Bitcoin Forex Forum | Forex Community Place
Bitcoin Forex Forum
Forex Community Place

Thread: Are you a short term trader?

1. #1 Collapse post

Are you a short term trader?

Are you a short term trader? Have you gained a lot by taking advantage of the swings in price?

2. #2 Collapse post
    I don't like it, because it's stressful and it won't give you a chance to think properly about your decision. Short-term trading is not effective for me.

3. #3 Collapse post
    Quote Originally Posted by AbdulShiek View Post
    I don't like it, because it's stressful and it won't give you a chance to think properly about your decision. Short-term trading is not effective for me.
    Me too... I can't concentrate because I always got anxious.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Newbie_trader For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1 )

5. #4 Collapse post
    Right now, I am trading short-term. Since I have a good exchange site, I have no problem with the fees. So far, taking advantage of the swings has brought me a few dollars of profit.

6. #5 Collapse post
    I am both, actually. I mean, I give more importance to my long-term trades but I also sometimes open up positions for trading short-term. I believe that long-term trading gives higher profit rate but I like the feeling of actively trading so I also trade short-term some times.

7. #6 Collapse post
    For now, I am only short-term trading. I still want to improve my skills so I make sure to work actively.

8. #7 Collapse post
    I am a short term intraday trader. Normally my trades targets a few hours. Except when the volatility is low, my trades should close within four hours. Though sometimes it can stay more.

9. #8 Collapse post
    Swing in price is the best trading . When you trade using swing . You will earn small income but you will earn more when you add up the income . You will know that it is profitable

10. InstaForex
  11. #9 Collapse post
    For cryptocurrency , am good with holding, am all in till double price, so that works well for me when am able to earn something from it , to keep on trying as hard to make sure that am able to gain a lot so thats the key preparing myself to make some good money with holding, but in the crypto world the beauty is that there are no swaps so you dont risk negative swaps and such