Bitcoin Forex Forum | Forex Community Place
Bitcoin Forex Forum
Forex Community Place

Thread: Are you a short term trader?

1. #1 Collapse post

Are you a short term trader?

Are you a short term trader? Have you gained a lot by taking advantage of the swings in price?

2. #2 Collapse post
    I don't like it, because it's stressful and it won't give you a chance to think properly about your decision. Short-term trading is not effective for me.

3. #3 Collapse post
    Quote Originally Posted by AbdulShiek View Post
    I don't like it, because it's stressful and it won't give you a chance to think properly about your decision. Short-term trading is not effective for me.
    Me too... I can't concentrate because I always got anxious.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Newbie_trader For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1 )

5. #4 Collapse post
    Right now, I am trading short-term. Since I have a good exchange site, I have no problem with the fees. So far, taking advantage of the swings has brought me a few dollars of profit.

6. #5 Collapse post
    I am both, actually. I mean, I give more importance to my long-term trades but I also sometimes open up positions for trading short-term. I believe that long-term trading gives higher profit rate but I like the feeling of actively trading so I also trade short-term some times.

7. #6 Collapse post
    For now, I am only short-term trading. I still want to improve my skills so I make sure to work actively.

8. #7 Collapse post
    I am a short term intraday trader. Normally my trades targets a few hours. Except when the volatility is low, my trades should close within four hours. Though sometimes it can stay more.

9. InstaForex
  10. #8 Collapse post
    Swing in price is the best trading . When you trade using swing . You will earn small income but you will earn more when you add up the income . You will know that it is profitable