Bitcoin Forex Forum | Forex Community Place
Bitcoin Forex Forum
Forex Community Place

Thread: How do you deal with your failures?

1. #1 Collapse post

How do you deal with your failures?

The first time I lost some portion of my funds was very frustrating. But as the days passed, I managed to accept and embrace my mistakes.

2. InstaForex
  3. #2 Collapse post
    Well, I always remind myself that failure is a part of success. Also, I make sure that I got a lesson from my mistakes and ensure that it would not happen again. For me, failure is an opportunity for me to improve,& develop my skills.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AbdulShiek For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2 )

5. #3 Collapse post
    Committing a mistake is not a deal for me, because it's just normal. The important is the lesson learned from our failures.

6. #4 Collapse post
    Something I have learned in my journey towards becoming a trader is the importance of having a proper mindset.

7. #5 Collapse post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cid View Post
    Committing a mistake is not a deal for me, because it's just normal. The important is the lesson learned from our failures.
    And these failures actually help us realize the success we're aiming for by applying the lessons we learned to the next moves we take.

8. #6 Collapse post
    Failure for me is not the end. The moment you give up, that is when you allow things to end. Whenever I fail, I get too frustrated that I couldn't focus on my trades. On these moments, I take a short break and come back with a stronger heart and clearer mind.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sendo12 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2 )

10. #7 Collapse post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sendo12 View Post
    Failure for me is not the end. The moment you give up, that is when you allow things to end. Whenever I fail, I get too frustrated that I couldn't focus on my trades. On these moments, I take a short break and come back with a stronger heart and clearer mind.
    We can't avoid obstacles coming towards us, but we can choose how to handle them. There were times we question our abilities without realizing that failure helps us succeed. It is important to accept that failure is part of the process.

11. #8 Collapse post
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie_trader View Post
    We can't avoid obstacles coming towards us, but we can choose how to handle them. There were times we question our abilities without realizing that failure helps us succeed. It is important to accept that failure is part of the process.
    I absolutely agree! It is a lot more alarming if everything goes on smoothly. You are going to feel as if big obstacle awaits you. But as you said, these rough roads are what make us tougher.

12. #9 Collapse post
    Quote Originally Posted by Trader_Rob View Post
    I absolutely agree! It is a lot more alarming if everything goes on smoothly. You are going to feel as if big obstacle awaits you. But as you said, these rough roads are what make us tougher.
    Shit Happens. We have to put our failure behind us to keep moving.

13. #10 Collapse post
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    (What is this?)
    Thanks
    hese strategies are ineffective with most types of demotivation, and in some ... How to get motivated again: Take some time to review your goals. .... and feeling lost that go on in this phase, it's normal for your motivation to dry up