Bitcoin Forex Forum | Forex Community Place
Bitcoin Forex Forum
Forex Community Place

Thread: Why is bitcoin so unstable?

1. #1 Collapse post

Why is bitcoin so unstable?

Gold is another store of value, but not that unstable. It reached 2000$ recently and was above 1000$ for many years. Those who invested in gold back in 1900 would have made a great choice since it costed only 20$ back then if I'm not wrong. (Although dollar was way more strong than now)

Bitcoin can lose 500$ within one night. Gold can't. Why that?

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. InstaForex
  3. #2 Collapse post
    I don't find it unstable. For me, Bitcoin is one of the major trading instruments that remain standing despite the pandemic crisis.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #3 Collapse post
    Because Bitcoin was created in 2008 whereas gold has been a store of value for thousands of years.

5. #4 Collapse post
    Quote Originally Posted by AbdulShiek View Post
    I don't find it unstable. For me, Bitcoin is one of the major trading instruments that remain standing despite the pandemic crisis.
    Correct. I thought Bitcoin would be the first crypto instrument that fades away, but I was wrong. It's the other way around.

6. #5 Collapse post
    It's unstable because of many reasons.

Only small amount of all bitcoins in existence is traded and prices depend on the average from a few biggest exchanges.

Bitcoin is still following trends in global economy. If stocks fall cryptocurrencies will follow like they did during the pandemics.

7. #6 Collapse post
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie_trader View Post
    Correct. I thought Bitcoin would be the first crypto instrument that fades away, but I was wrong. It's the other way around.
    Same here! Who would have thought Bitcoin has a very stable price.

8. #7 Collapse post
    It's unstable because of many reasons.

Only small amount of all bitcoins in existence is traded and prices depend on the average from a few biggest exchanges.

Bitcoin is still following trends in global economy. If stocks fall cryptocurrencies will follow like they did during the pandemics.