Bitcoin Forex Forum | Forex Community Place
Bitcoin Forex Forum
Forex Community Place
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is Bitcoin worthy to invest?

1. #11 Collapse post
    Definitely! Bitcoin is strong and powerful and in the future, it could be as steady as the fiat currency. This coin is most useful in digital transactions.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #12 Collapse post
    I guess so. Bitcoin might require some further work, but already lots of companies work with it, Instaforex for example https://www.instaforex.com/reviews_forex_traders.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #13 Collapse post
    Quote Originally Posted by Trader_Rob View Post
    Even though I am still far from what I am aiming to acquire, I still think that investing on this coin is a great choice and is worth it.
    Most people are encouraged to stay from home and this type of investment could really help us boost our income.

4. #14 Collapse post
    Quote Originally Posted by AbdulShiek View Post
    Most people are encouraged to stay from home and this type of investment could really help us boost our income.
    That's right. Since we are staying at home, we are able to actively monitor our trades as well.

5. #15 Collapse post

Bitcoins is a long term investment

Bitcoins is the future, normal currency pair is the present, that should be caved in first in your mind.
    Volatility is associated with Bitcoin.
    It could lose the gains it had gathered for 6 months in one day and shoot back to it's apex in the next month.
    So in summary Bitcoins is a highly speculative instrument, and are only suitable for long term investors.

6. #16 Collapse post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cid View Post
    Amid the bearish condition of the market, people seem to struggle to make money from it. Almost everyone panicked.
    I've invested some of my funds in Bitcoin and happy to say that the price slowly increase its value more than I expected.

7. InstaForex
  8. #17 Collapse post
    Yes it can but keep on trying to work as hard , its really good to really keep on doing the right thing, when you do the right we have to work and we have to work with bitcoin and in some way this is good to be sure that we put to work as we have to work as hard and be sure that you are doing the right investment