Bitcoin Forex Forum | Forex Community Place
Bitcoin Forex Forum
Forex Community Place

Thread: Gift cards to bitcoin or Ethereum?

1. #1 Collapse post

Gift cards to bitcoin or Ethereum?

Gift cards to bitcoin or Ethereum?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexthedefender04 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1 )

3. #2 Collapse post
    I’m always careful about such offers coming from individuals. How can one be sure those gift cards are not stolen ones and not blocked? I think the only way to find out that is to use them which imposes the risk on the buyer to be nuked at the service. IMO, would be too risky affair for me.

4. #3 Collapse post
    I lost 100$ once selling a gift card, after the other guy redeemed the card he claimed he never did, this is why exchanging gifts cards are extremely dangerous, you can easily lose money

5. #4 Collapse post
    I’m always careful about such offers coming from individuals. How can one be sure those gift cards are not stolen ones and not blocked? I think the only way to find out that is to use them which imposes the risk on the buyer to be nuked at the service. IMO, would be too risky affair for me.

6. #5 Collapse post
    Hmm, I don't really have much experience with gift cards yet. But yeah, I guess I will be skeptical about it as well if someone offers it to me randomly.

7. #6 Collapse post
    Dear Alexthedefender, you can visit www.Paxful.com or localbitcoins.com for fair offers. Be careful, rippers abound.

8. InstaForex
  9. #7 Collapse post
    Quote Originally Posted by CorporateProfit View Post
    Dear Alexthedefender, you can visit www.Paxful.com or localbitcoins.com for fair offers. Be careful, rippers abound.
    I believe Paxful is a pretty popular one. I have been seeing this on advertisements and they are promoting using gift cards in exchange of bitcoins.