Bitcoin Forex Forum | Forex Community Place
Bitcoin Forex Forum
Forex Community Place
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: emotions and trading are a dangerous combination

  1. #1 Collapse post

    emotions and trading are a dangerous combination

    If trading makes us emotionally unhappy, unsettled, worried, anxious, sleepless etc. etc., these are possibly signs that the trading style is inappropriate for the individual.

  2. InstaForex
  3. #2 Collapse post
    Quote Originally Posted by nakupo View Post
    If trading makes us emotionally unhappy, unsettled, worried, anxious, sleepless etc. etc., these are possibly signs that the trading style is inappropriate for the individual.
    Hmmm... those are valid feelings. What matter is how we keep our emotions. All of us feel uncomfortable when trading currencies have slight changes. Online investment is helpful during this time because some of us do not have the means to survive.

  4. #3 Collapse post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cid View Post
    Hmmm... those are valid feelings. What matter is how we keep our emotions. All of us feel uncomfortable when trading currencies have slight changes. Online investment is helpful during this time because some of us do not have the means to survive.
    Getting too emotional while trading in the crypto world can endanger our trading capital. Anything can happen if we trade recklessly because the trading currencies are volatile.

  5. #4 Collapse post
    Quote Originally Posted by AbdulShiek View Post
    Getting too emotional while trading in the crypto world can endanger our trading capital. Anything can happen if we trade recklessly because the trading currencies are volatile.
    That is why it is very important to learn how to control your emotions. Do not ever let you emotions lead your decisions because it would most likely end up being a mistake.

  6. #5 Collapse post
    Quote Originally Posted by nakupo View Post
    If trading makes us emotionally unhappy, unsettled, worried, anxious, sleepless etc. etc., these are possibly signs that the trading style is inappropriate for the individual.
    \I agree with you. Although these feelings are valid like what Mr. Cid said, having the extremities is not good. If it affects your health severely, then maybe trading is not really for you.

  7. #6 Collapse post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aya View Post
    \I agree with you. Although these feelings are valid like what Mr. Cid said, having the extremities is not good. If it affects your health severely, then maybe trading is not really for you.
    Crypto trading is not good for those who are emotionally stable. He/she cannot manage his/her trading because he/she cannot think rationally.

  8. #7 Collapse post
    If you are not mentally and emotionally prepared for cryptocurrency trading, then you better not enter anymore. The coins fluctuate a lot and if you are impulsive, you might only end up losing all your investment.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Earn up to
$50 000
for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit