Thread: Is this possible?

1. #1 Collapse post

Is this possible?

Is this possible? lets say i am using 1:10 leverage that is 100x10=$1000

2. InstaForex
  3. #2 Collapse post
    Quote Originally Posted by nakupo View Post
    Sounds good. Make sure you know when to sell your trades. Don't let yourself caught by a Margin call.

4. #3 Collapse post
    It is very possible. The leverage you use depends on you. Using 1:10 ok . At least it has low risk . But only that the profit will be low

5. #4 Collapse post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjerry001 View Post
    It is very possible. The leverage you use depends on you. Using 1:10 ok . At least it has low risk . But only that the profit will be low
    1:10 leverage is a better choice for a beginner. It is safe and doesn't carry a big risk.

6. #5 Collapse post
    Quote Originally Posted by nakupo View Post
    You can choose the leverage of your choice, but make sure you know the consequences once you fail to earn.

7. #6 Collapse post
    I personally use 1.200,
    1.10 is quite okay and it also depends on your level of professionalism in your trade, as a professional I can't use such parameters after spending hours analysing a trade, most professional use between the range of 1.50 to 1.1000, but is a good start, you level of risk exposure is quite low.
    Please not leverage gives you to ability to execute a large trade with little money. Note your risk exposure is tied to your standard lot size and not leverage. Cheers 🙏

8. #7 Collapse post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekasky View Post
    I personally use 1.200,
    1.10 is quite okay and it also depends on your level of professionalism in your trade, as a professional I can't use such parameters after spending hours analysing a trade, most professional use between the range of 1.50 to 1.1000, but is a good start, you level of risk exposure is quite low.
    Please not leverage gives you to ability to execute a large trade with little money. Note your risk exposure is tied to your standard lot size and not leverage. Cheers
    1:10 leverage is the safest choice for a beginner. The risk exposure of this leverage might be too low, but still, it can get a margin call when we fail to handle our account.

9. #8 Collapse post
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie_trader View Post
    1:10 leverage is the safest choice for a beginner. The risk exposure of this leverage might be too low, but still, it can get a margin call when we fail to handle our account.
    It is better to practice a lot before a beginner uses or apply for a leverage.

10. #9 Collapse post
    For me 1:10 leverage is great already. Start with a few steps at a time. Start small and work your way up. No need to rush thing and risking more than what you can afford.

11. #10 Collapse post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cid View Post
    It is better to practice a lot before a beginner uses or apply for a leverage.
    I agree with the you. Sometimes, we come to the point that we need to apply our knowledge in a real situation. No wonder some people wanted to apply for small leverage.