Bitcoin Forex Forum | Forex Community Place
Bitcoin Forex Forum
Forex Community Place
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: The ideal is always to buy low and sell high

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    627
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    The ideal is always to buy low and sell high

    The ideal is always to buy low and sell high, but the problem is under what arguments do you buy and know that it is well below?

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Juskopo For This Useful Post:

    Unregistered (2 )

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,222
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    (What is this?)
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 25 Times in 36 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Juskopo View Post
    The ideal is always to buy low and sell high, but the problem is under what arguments do you buy and know that it is well below?
    That's what everyone does more often. Investors usually hold their coins until the price goes up.

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Cid For This Useful Post:

    Unregistered (3 )

  5. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,201
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    (What is this?)
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 27 Times in 31 Posts
    Trading crypto requires a meticulous strategy, and one must be active to see the price margin on different exchange sites.

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AbdulShiek For This Useful Post:

    Unregistered (4 )

  7. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    647
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    (What is this?)
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 14 Times in 31 Posts
    Honestly, the only way we can say that something has gone low enough to start buying is by referring to the previous movements of the coin. But it still holds no guarantee as the market is unpredictable.

  8. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    968
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    (What is this?)
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 19 Times in 26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aya View Post
    Honestly, the only way we can say that something has gone low enough to start buying is by referring to the previous movements of the coin. But it still holds no guarantee as the market is unpredictable.
    The crypto market is unpredictable. We could use the previous movement as our guide, but we should not rely on it.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Newbie_trader For This Useful Post:

    Unregistered (2 )

  10. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,201
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    (What is this?)
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 27 Times in 31 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie_trader View Post
    The crypto market is unpredictable. We could use the previous movement as our guide, but we should not rely on it.
    Actually patience is the key. It is very effective if can wait without getting anxious and bored.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AbdulShiek For This Useful Post:

    Unregistered (2 )

  12. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,222
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    (What is this?)
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 25 Times in 36 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AbdulShiek View Post
    Actually patience is the key. It is very effective if can wait without getting anxious and bored.
    I don't think we have all the ability to wait without getting anxious. The market condition of most currencies are rapidly declining.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Cid For This Useful Post:

    Unregistered (1 )

  14. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    968
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    (What is this?)
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 19 Times in 26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cid View Post
    I don't think we have all the ability to wait without getting anxious. The market condition of most currencies are rapidly declining.
    I think we should be patient. Bitcoin has the capacity to recover. The Covid-19 outbreak could be solved soon.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Newbie_trader For This Useful Post:

    Unregistered (2 )

  16. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,201
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    (What is this?)
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 27 Times in 31 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie_trader View Post
    I think we should be patient. Bitcoin has the capacity to recover. The Covid-19 outbreak could be solved soon.
    It's about time to take advantage of the situation. It's a wise move to acquire more Bitcoin while it keeps declining.

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AbdulShiek For This Useful Post:

    Unregistered (2 )

  18. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    640
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    (What is this?)
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 13 Times in 27 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AbdulShiek View Post
    It's about time to take advantage of the situation. It's a wise move to acquire more Bitcoin while it keeps declining.
    Soon it will rise back up again. The outbreak has really affected the global economy in a large-scale.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Earn up to
$50 000
for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit