Bitcoin Forex Forum | Forex Community Place
Bitcoin Forex Forum
Forex Community Place
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: BTC Deep fall in the last days

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    23
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    (What is this?)
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    BTC Deep fall in the last days

    Lately BTC has been falling deeply, the market was lateral at the beginning of the week, common this, but yesterday did not even reach the maximum. Since yesterday the price hasn't changed much.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TraderBR For This Useful Post:

    Unregistered (2 )

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    940
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    (What is this?)
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 20 Times in 26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TraderBR View Post
    Lately BTC has been falling deeply, the market was lateral at the beginning of the week, common this, but yesterday did not even reach the maximum. Since yesterday the price hasn't changed much.
    All we can do is to monitor the movement of the Bitcoin. We have to remain calm to avoid making wrong decisions.

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,143
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    (What is this?)
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 27 Times in 31 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie_trader View Post
    All we can do is to monitor the movement of the Bitcoin. We have to remain calm to avoid making wrong decisions.
    I am still hoping that Bitcoin can recover before this year ends.

  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    612
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    (What is this?)
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 14 Times in 27 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AbdulShiek View Post
    I am still hoping that Bitcoin can recover before this year ends.
    Currently, Bitcoin is still in a downward movement so I am not expecting it to recover this year. But I do hope it rises again in 2020.

  6. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,155
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    (What is this?)
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 27 Times in 37 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sendo12 View Post
    Currently, Bitcoin is still in a downward movement so I am not expecting it to recover this year. But I do hope it rises again in 2020.
    Hopefully, next year the price of the Bitcoin will reach 8000 USD. I haven't made profits yet because I bought mine at 8000 USD.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Cid For This Useful Post:

    Unregistered (2 )

  8. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    940
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    (What is this?)
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 20 Times in 26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cid View Post
    Hopefully, next year the price of the Bitcoin will reach 8000 USD. I haven't made profits yet because I bought mine at 8000 USD.
    Don't close your order yet. Wait until it regains its composure.

  9. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    23
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    (What is this?)
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
    Good and wise advice!

  10. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    18
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    (What is this?)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
    Today, I am not going to do anything, but watch.

  11. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,155
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    (What is this?)
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 27 Times in 37 Posts
    Seems your wish is finally going to happen. The value of the Bitcoin has increased by 1000 USD. The current value now is over 9000 USD.

  12. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,143
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    (What is this?)
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 27 Times in 31 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cid View Post
    Seems your wish is finally going to happen. The value of the Bitcoin has increased by 1000 USD. The current value now is over 9000 USD.
    The price of Bitcoin has increased over time. It is over 10,000 USD.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Earn up to
$50 000
for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit