Bitcoin Forex Forum | Forex Community Place
Bitcoin Forex Forum
Forex Community Place

Thread: Can Altcoin surpass Bitcoin?

1. #1 Collapse post

Can Altcoin surpass Bitcoin?

Bitcoin kept on depleting. Do you think Altcoin will rise soon and make another historical record like Bitcoin?

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. InstaForex
  3. #2 Collapse post
    From my own perspective, the Altcoin cannot surpass the Bitcoin because the gap value is very wide.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #3 Collapse post
    As long as the Altcoin is sharply increasing, there's still a chance that it can parallel the value of Bitcoin. Nothing is impossible.

5. #4 Collapse post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cid View Post
    As long as the Altcoin is sharply increasing, there's still a chance that it can parallel the value of Bitcoin. Nothing is impossible.
    It takes time for the Altcoin to beat or surpass the Bitcoin.

6. #5 Collapse post
    With the current situation, I would say that it would still take time to really surpass Bitcoin. But if it is consistently rising, then it is not impossible.

7. #6 Collapse post
    As I see it now, I don't think Altcoin could easily surpass Bitcoin. Even when Bitcoin had a bear phase, unless it completely dies down, it will remain at the top for a longer time.

8. #7 Collapse post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sendo12 View Post
    With the current situation, I would say that it would still take time to really surpass Bitcoin. But if it is consistently rising, then it is not impossible.
    I have an investment with Ethereum, but we must face the truth. The Bitcoin cannot be shaken easily, because it had built a solid foundation years ago. Besides, the Bitcoin is always the choice of many when it comes to the place of capitalization.
    Last edited by Newbie_trader; 05-31-2019 at 03:52 AM.

9. #8 Collapse post
    Altcoin can never supersede btc not possible