Bitcoin Forex Forum | Forex Community Place
Bitcoin Forex Forum
Forex Community Place
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Is Trading under such mental pressure recommended?

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    570
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    (What is this?)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 2 Posts

    Is Trading under such mental pressure recommended?

    Trading under such mental pressure is highly not recommended or recommendable?

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Juskopo For This Useful Post:

    Unregistered (2 )

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    960
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    (What is this?)
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 4 Times in 13 Posts
    Yes, you are right! The result won't be good because they cannot clearly think.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Cid For This Useful Post:

    Unregistered (2 )

  5. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    807
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    (What is this?)
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    The mentally disturbed person is not allowed to invest in the crypto market It won't do any good to him.

  6. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    962
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    (What is this?)
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie_trader View Post
    The mentally disturbed person is not allowed to invest in the crypto market It won't do any good to him.
    We should keep in mind that crypto market is a game of mind. We won't make money if we cannot analyze or interpret the market situation. It's obvious that proper analysis is one of the keys to success.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to AbdulShiek For This Useful Post:

    Aya (05-10-2019)

  8. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    470
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    (What is this?)
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AbdulShiek View Post
    We should keep in mind that crypto market is a game of mind. We won't make money if we cannot analyze or interpret the market situation. It's obvious that proper analysis is one of the keys to success.
    That's very well said, my friend. I always tell my fellow investors especially the newbies to refrain from trading if they are feeling confused and anxious because it will most likely lead to failure. Wise decisions are what make a crypto investor successful.

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aya For This Useful Post:

    Sendo12 (05-15-2019),Unregistered (2 )

  10. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    458
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    (What is this?)
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 0 Times in 14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Juskopo View Post
    Trading under such mental pressure is highly not recommended or recommendable?
    Trading under stress is definitely a no for me. Coming from personal experience, when your mental state is not good, you won't be able to make rational decisions. Unless you get lucky and the market moves in favor of your decision (which is very rare).

  11. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    246
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    (What is this?)
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 0 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sendo12 View Post
    Trading under stress is definitely a no for me. Coming from personal experience, when your mental state is not good, you won't be able to make rational decisions. Unless you get lucky and the market moves in favor of your decision (which is very rare).
    I too won't recommend it. I've been through it before. I was very aggressive and made decision out of emotions and pressure. In the end, I only regretted those mistakes. But hey, at least I've learned.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Earn up to
$50 000
for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit