Bitcoin Forex Forum | Forex Community Place
Bitcoin Forex Forum
Forex Community Place
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Many of You Think #Bitcoin will fall below $2000?

1. #1 Collapse post

How Many of You Think #Bitcoin will fall below $2000?

According to me, I think #bitcoin won't find any legitimate buyers until & unless it falls below $2000.

And, it's only when it falls below $2000, it will bring back the buying demand & strong bullish sentiment into the market until then bears will be pushing it down after every rally.

And, even from Technical Point of view, I do see #bitcoin falling below $2000 in coming months.

2. InstaForex
  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darexgeorgieviya04 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2 )

4. #2 Collapse post
    Very possible situation, i read everyone is expect bitcoin to fall further below 5000 and i think it has good chance to fall to your mentioned 2000 level. i would not buy it at any price however looking at your chart it is very weak and unstable...

5. #3 Collapse post
    If there will be no market revolution, then it's possible but I still hope it doesn't.

6. #4 Collapse post
    Very possible situation, i read everyone is expect bitcoin to fall further below 5000 and i think it has good chance to fall to your mentioned 2000 level. i would not buy it at any price however looking at your chart it is very weak and unstable...

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sashavich04 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2 )

8. #5 Collapse post
    Well it is possible. But I am hoping that it still won't drop that low. Currently, Bitcoin remains to move sideways and I'm really just hoping it spikes up again.

9. #6 Collapse post
    The Bitcoin has already declined. Almost no one wants to buy Bitcoin. Investors are afraid that it would get the price back to its original value.

10. #7 Collapse post
    I anticipated it will fall around $2500 to $3000 but not below $2000.If you consider the trend of bitcoin since 2008.

11. #8 Collapse post
    Looking at its recent performance, I don't think it will fall below $2000. If it does, then that would be a good buying opportunity.

12. #9 Collapse post
    For now, looking at current characteristics, bitcoin can come down between $4000 to $5000.it is just looking for support for the next long up trend

13. #10 Collapse post
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Bitcoin Dives Under $8,000, ... This is important as the last time BTC closed under this support level, the ... If history repeats, Bitcoin could drop to the high-$4,000s or low-$5,000