Bitcoin Forex Forum | Forex Community Place
Bitcoin Forex Forum
Forex Community Place

Thread: If you were stranded on a deserted island, which cryptocurrency would you mine?

1. #1 Collapse post

2. InstaForex
  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Juskopo For This Useful Post:

4. #2 Collapse post
    If I were stranded on a deserted island, I would choose to mine Bitcoin. It has a potential to become the new global currency.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. #3 Collapse post
    I would prefer Litecoin to mine. For sure I would be able to make profits in a short period of time because the place is peaceful. I can analyze the movement of the market properly.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. #4 Collapse post
    Nothing! I would prefer to relax and enjoy my own company.

7. #5 Collapse post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cid View Post
    If I were stranded on a deserted island, I would choose to mine Bitcoin. It has a potential to become the new global currency.
    Actually, all digital currencies have the potential to become the new global currency. The only problem is the regulation issue. Most countries are not ready to adopt digital currency yet.

8. #6 Collapse post
    Quote Originally Posted by Juskopo View Post
    If you were stranded on a deserted island, which cryptocurrency would you mine?
    Well, I'd be realistic with my answer. If I would ever be stranded in an island, I'd take this opportunity to appreciate the beauty of nature and let my business mind rest for a while before I return to our fast-paced society.

9. #7 Collapse post
    Quote Originally Posted by Juskopo View Post
    If you were stranded on a deserted island, which cryptocurrency would you mine?
    I guess I'd go for Litecoin instead of Bitcoin. Litecoin has a faster generation rate so I think it would be more profitable to mine this.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Aya For This Useful Post:

11. #8 Collapse post
    Given that I have all the resources I need, I am really interested in mining Ethereum and Ripple. I find these two coins powerful aside from Bitcoin.

12. #9 Collapse post
    Litecoin is the best

13. #10 Collapse post
    Litecoin seems to be making waves and a lot easier to mine